Bride’s Survival Guide: Celebrity Approved Honeymoon Destinations
Just the way you got assisted in settling on the best wedding dress by going through what was trending and what the celebrities settled for, the same should apply when deciding on which honeymoon getaway might be right for you.
When picking on the first trip to travel together as a married couple is one of the best parts as you plan for your wedding. That could be why most celebrities choose some of the best places to spend their first days as newlyweds. It is not a must that you be a superstar to enjoy these places.
Below are some of the places which are known to have attracted some of the world celebrities:
- Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts: After their wedding, Seth Meyers and Alexi Ashe headed to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts for their honeymoon. If you want to stay in the USA soil during your honeymoon, then you should not worry, there are a lot of places where you can enjoy it. The Martha’s Vineyard is an island that is off the Massachusetts coast. It is filled with a variety of excellent beachside restaurants and shops. It is also a hot spot where celebrities like vacationing, and thus, you might be lucky to take a selfie with a few of them.
- Tahiti: It attracted Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood. According to them, the place has a variety of spectacular things to enjoy as newlyweds. From spectacular waterfall valleys to romantic overwater bungalows, it is a French Polynesia island, which is an ideal place to celebrate your honeymoon.
- Positano in Italy: It is where Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth: Positano is a town located in the Amalfi Coast of Italy, which is an ultimate getaway in Europe. Its streets are lined up with charming cafes as well as fabulous boutiques, and gray pebbles cover the beaches. If you want to go somewhere that is tropical outside the Caribbean; the Positano is the place of choice for your honeymoon.
- Bali in Indonesia: According to Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum, it is one of the hottest locations for honeymoon and ethical reasons. From volcanic mountains to sandy beaches and coral reefs, it is an Indonesian island that has a lot of things to offer.
- Seychelles: Many celebrities have come to Seychelles for their honeymoon, including Kate Middleton and Prince William. It is an island that is well known for its stunning natural beauty, combined with unique wildlife. You will be able to enjoy sailing and rainforests all in one place.
- Bora Bora : It is where Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban plus Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux enjoyed their honeymoon. As per their words, if you are an adventurous couple, this might be the spot for you to travel. It is a French Polynesia island that is well known for scuba diving. There are a lot of luxury resorts found on the island, making it an ideal place to go if you are looking for a relax, sit back, and enjoy paradise.
- Barts: According to Nicky Lacey and Vanessa Minnillo this it the place to go for your honeymoon. Whether you stay on a yacht or a villa docked on the coastline, there is no wrong way to see this great Caribbean island, the St. Barts. They have everything that you might need.
- Bahia in Brazil: The couple Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson spend their honeymoon there. It is a tropical coastline that has a lot of historical architecture, making it a great vacation spot in case you are working for a variety of things on your honeymoon itinerary.
- Tanzania: As per Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, who celebrated their honeymoon in this East African country, it is the place to go when celebrating your honeymoon. You will enjoy an African Safari at various parks where you will be able to see lions, elephants, and buffalos among other wild animals when you walk along the shores where you will be able to experience the thrill of seeing the Whale shark. So if you are adventurous, why not go for this trip as your honeymoon destination.
- Fiji: As per Whitney Port and Tim Rosenman, Fiji, which is located at the South Pacific heart, is an island, which is a tropical dream that has come true if you happen to go there for your honeymoon. From zip-lining to mountain climbing to white sand beaches, you will love paradise.
- Costa Rica: Enjoyed by Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker. It is well known for its natural rainforests, beauty, waterfalls, and hiking trails. Located in Central America, Costa Rica is a desirable honeymoon destination. If you love wildlife, then you should start planning for your honeymoon in this part of the world.
- Coke in Ireland: It is where Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West went for their honeymoon. Coke is a seaport city which you will see best when on foot. Ensure to bring your walking shoes along as you plan your honeymoon. From waterways to pubs to the beautiful architecture, there are several things which are waiting for you to discover in coke, Ireland.
- Maldives: Do you know Josh Duhamel and Fergie? That is the place they went for their honeymoon. If your dream is to for the two of you to lay on white sandy beaches while enjoying the view of clear blue water during your first few days in your marriage, then choose the Maldives. There might be no other beautiful place to start your marriage life like the Maldives.
When you decide to go to a honeymoon destination where a celebrity went, it makes you feel like a celebrity too. Embrace one of the above and live in the moment. Please get to know some of the best honeymoon destinations where celebrities have once gone there by checking them at the ultimate bride’s survival guide. Please share this information with other couples who are planning their weddings to enable them to have an easy time settling for an ideal honeymoon destination.
Photo by Artem Beliaikin
Photo by Gustavo Fring
Photo by Eko Agalarov