The Bride’s Survival Guide: Honeymoon Destinations In Kenya
After you are done with adorning yourself in your wedding dress, if Africa has been the place you always wanted to enjoy your honeymoon, then Kenya should be your destination of choice. You will be spoilt for choice with several honeymoon destinations in Kenya, which have unique essentials such as sand beaches with clear water and turquoise, romantic settings, complete privacy; sumptuous beds; picturesque views; fine dinning; and other packages that are luxurious that will make your honeymoon memorable.
The following are some of the great honeymoon to enjoy in Kenya if having a honeymoon in Africa has been on your dream honeymoon destination.
- Southern palms beach resort: It is located along the Indian ocean shores on the Diani beach, about 35 km south of Mombasa. It is a resort with an extraordinary blend of traditional Swahili and Arabic architecture. Beautiful swimming pools, tropical gardens, serene environment, coconut palms, and facilities that are top notch make it a world class resort to honeymoon.
- Pinewood Beach Resort: It is a resort that lies on the shores of Mombasa’s the Indian Ocean that are warm. It is the right destination for couples who have just wedded. It is a popular destination offering services that are unique and very many interesting activities for the newlyweds to enjoy. Swim in the beautiful swimming pool, relax on the beach, enjoy the serene environment as you take fine dining. There are a variety of things you will be offered at the Pinewood beach resort.
- Ocean beach Kenya: It has a beautiful garden with a secluded and private environment offering great facilities like gourmet restaurant, Morjana Spa, Jacuzzi, great swimming pools, and other great outdoor activities. It is about 2 km north of Malindi Town, in Mombasa city on a cool sandy beach. Enjoy your honeymoon package on an exciting, hospitable environment that you will get as newlyweds.
- Almanara Beach resort: It is in Kwale District, on Diani Beach. It is a resort that is an excellent destination for romance, privacy, and luxury. You will get a great feeling of excitement on arrival at this particular destination. It offers a lot of activities like scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, swimming, and complete island experience. The resort features cuisine that is world class that blends well with the luxury of everything else that you do while at the resort.
- Voyager beach resort: It is located a few minutes’ drives from Mombasa. It offers lush tropical gardens, great facilities, pristine beach with water that is just sparkling and outdoor activities that are sparkling. Honeymoon is something that happens once in a lifetime, thus a need to enjoy the simple things on the resort, such as walking along the beach, holding hands with your loved ones then later enjoying a romantic dinner.
- Diani Reef: Enjoy exquisite and memorable honeymoon in Diani Reef. It is a honeymoon destination that carries spice magic of your marriage life. Enjoy breathtaking views and the surrounding natural beauty. It lies within the Southern Kenyan Mombasa coastline. Enjoy the turquoise ocean and white sand beach, Kenya’s wildlife games, and other great experiences the destination will have to offer to you.
- Alfajiri Villas: It has been known to be among the most luxurious villas in the world. With a beautiful pool area and scenic views, you are assured of enjoying your honeymoon with your loved one in this villa. They are comfortable and ideal if you want complete privacy.
- Msambweni Beach house: It is a beach house located in Msambweni and, thus, a perfect spot that is surrounded by a serene environment. There are several great activities to ensure your honeymoon remains memorable. The events that you are going to enjoy include scuba diving, snorkeling, whale and dolphin watching, sailing in the local fishing canoe or dhow, motorized watersports, mountain biking and playing golf, deep-sea fishing and fireplace chat. While at Msambweni beach house, you will have a feeling that reflects the heritage of Kenya while offering an excellent atmosphere for the newlyweds.
- Kinodo kwetu: It is an all inclusive luxury resort that you will find on the Indian Ocean beach, on the South Coast of Kenya, a few hours from Mombasa city. It offers luxury services. If you want to celebrate privately, such as on your honeymoon, this is the place to visit. It has beautiful natural surroundings, a tranquil atmosphere, magical effects, and refreshing moments, which will make your honeymoon unforgettable.
- Swahili beach hotel: It is a beautiful place for your honeymoon as newlyweds. It is a honeymoon destination, which is great for your new life celebration with your spouse. It is a beach resort that offers a great combination of romance, relaxation, and privacy. You have an option to walk on the serene white sand beach, enjoy unique Swahili and other world class dinning, swimming in colorful pools. It is a beach resort that is just amazing and a paradise for newlyweds, located in the Diani Beach in Mombasa.
- The Cove Tree Houses: It is an intimate place for your honeymoon that is located about 12 km from the Diani Beach Town, a few minutes’ drive from Mombasa City. It is an excellent destination for a honeymoon that offers couples with luxury and private services.
The magic and peace of the surroundings will make your honeymoon very much enjoyable. You have the option of taking a stroll along the white sand beach. Enjoy the great views of coastline using a boat cruise.
The Swahili boats are referred to as Ngalawa. Other activities that you can engage in while at the Cove Tree houses include diving, kite surfing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and much more.
- Saruni Samburu: It is located on the top of the mountains of Kalama, which is 7km from Samburu National Reserve Northern boarder. It has a serene environment, and there is privacy, which is ideal for the newlyweds. It is a lodge that is quite affordable as you enjoy the excitement as you experience the best wildlife and romance nature of Samburu.
Enjoy a relaxed wild honeymoon in Africa by choosing a honeymoon destination in Kenya. For more options of where to go for your honeymoon in Africa, check out the ultimate bride’s survival guide.
Photo by Git Stephen Gitau
Photo by Eben Odonkor
Photo by Avonne Stalling