The Bride’s Survival Guide: Themed Park Honeymoon Destination For You
While dressed up in your best wedding dress on your wedding day, you are attending a celebratory note that every bride, groom, and their families cherish, but which at the end might get you stressed up. During the honeymoon, that is the time you can unwind and get rid of the stress that accumulated during the wedding planning and enjoy a bit of fun together as newlyweds.
In modern times, not all couples want to go to a quiet and serene place for their honeymoon. Some are opting for a honeymoon that is fun-filled and alternatives that are as exciting as romantic getaways.
Theme park destinations tend to be gaining popularity as the honeymoon choices for many newlyweds. If you feel that is the way to go, then the following is a list of some theme park destinations that might interest you.
- Ocean Park in Hong Kong: Whether you are a sea world lover, animal lover, or an environmentalist at heart, this could be the right theme park destination for the two of you. You will be able to watch the dolphins singing some great romantic love songs, get photos of the star of the mascot, named Whiskers, and the sea lion.
You can ensure to relax by the Pacific Pier waves or drench yourself in great roller coaster rides such as Abyss Turbo Drop or Hair Raiser Roller Coaster which will take about five seconds and you will be down from a 20-floor height.
The park is split into incredible separate zones of attraction like the Polar Adventure, Aqua City, Thrill Mountain, Adventure Land, and much more. Whatever you think will entertain you, having a honeymoon at the Ocean Park might make a memorable trip of your life.
- Alton Towers in Staffordshire in the UK: Do you dream of romancing your spouse in the real Arabic style, staying in night rooms that are Arabian luxurious at the Alton Towers in the city of Staffordshire, in the UK? While there, you will be able to enjoy rides that are fun-filled or even get wet at the thrilling water park.
They have spa facilities that are state of the art, which will be able to rejuvenate your nerves that are already tired, or you can decide to share a glass of wine while enjoying each other’s company.
Also, when you visit the Alton Towers, you need to enjoy the three best roller coasters that are world-class; Nemesis, Oblivion, and Air. Within your short stay at the tower, stay break at the Alton Tower Resort. You will also be given a package deal that might prove to be great, giving you unlimited access to the theme park and the water parks.
- Port Aventura, in Salou in Spain: It is the number one theme park in Spain, counted among the best in Europe. If you are yearning to enjoy the honeymoon that is fun-filled on the exotic Mediterranean Sea location, then the Aventura theme park might be the place to head. It has the highest of Europe’s free-fall slides, which will likely give you a great adrenaline rush.
When you visit the park, there will be a need to enjoy a mini world trip by visiting all the five sections that it is divided into each one based on five different countries. For entertainment, there is plenty of it at the theme park together with Water Park throughout the day. You have the option of going shopping or just reliving your childhood memories at the magic show.
- Disney show at Tokyo, Japan: Tokyo Disney Sea is found at Tokyo Disney Resort, and it is purely based on a nautical theme. Known to be among the top four Disney parks in the entire world, it will take you back in time to the fairytale of excitement and romance. You will enjoy fantastic options for dining as you arrive, which will take you into the fantasy world.
It would help if you did not miss out on the enticing rides and shows at the Disney Sea: Fantasmic, Legend of Mythica. Journey to the Earth’s center, at least 20,000 Leagues, found under the sea, Indiana Jones Adventure, Town of Terror, Temple of the Crystal Skull.
- Hershey Park in Pennsylvania, in the USA: If you are a lover of chocolates, then this could be your one-stop on your honeymoon. It has a choice of 65 rides that include 12 roller coasters, which range from mild to those that are just extremely wild. You will be spoilt for choice. It might just be the sweetest place that you might want to be on the entire earth.
Rides, shows, roller coasters, shopping, and much more will make you excited throughout your visit. If you want an ideal place to stay, which is next to the park, then you should go to the Hilton Garden Inn and get on board their Romance package so that you enjoy the perfect getaway.
- Universal studio in Los Angeles in the USA: During promotions, it is regarded as the most relaxed place in Los Angeles and thus one of the best if you are looking for a honeymoon that is fun-filled if you love everything about Hollywood.
Try enjoying the Simpson Ride, which might thrill you or hold hands lazily as you walk into the House of Horrors. It would help if you did not miss out on Revenge of the Mummy Ride, the Jurassic Park Ride, as well as the Transformers Ride. When you have a honeymoon in the Universal studios, you will end up having memories that you will smile about for a lifetime.
- Walt Disney World in Florida in the USA: If you want the ultimate experience, which will give you the best honeymoon destination, then Walt Disney World might be your destination of choice. It has four different theme parks in it: Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. All of them are rated amongst the best ten theme parks in the world. It is also home to two of the best water parks in the world; Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
Choose your theme park and enjoy your honeymoon with the love of your life. For more theme parks, check out the ultimate bride’s survival guide.
Photo by Jimmy Chan
Photo by Charles Parker
Photo by Leah Kelley