The Bride’s Survival Guide: Where to Propose Depending on the Zodiac Sign
Once you have decided that it is time to ask your partner’s hand in marriage, the next question will be where and how you are going to do it. It might excite your partner that, at long last, you are going to make her happy as she walks down the aisle dressed in the best wedding dress. But before that, there is a hard part of getting down on one knee.
Well drafted planning and a lot of thought go into the process of having to put together the process of a proposal. You will want to consider your partner’s likes and dislikes, but factoring in their zodiac sign might be an essential factor too. It might help you create a proposal that will show them how much you love them as well as care, and thus, making them not forget the moment.
There might be hidden meaning in your partner’s astrology that could indicate the ideal way to propose to them as well as the environment to do it in. The water signs such as Pisces, Scorpio, and cancer might feel great being proposed to near a lake, ocean, or stream. Earth signs like Virgo, Taurus, and Capricon might enjoy being closer to the land and other rocky places such as farms, mountains, and meadows.
The following are some of the ideal places to propose depending on the zodiac sign of your partner.
- Aries – born between March 21 and April 19: A partner who was born between these dates would want to be in an Aries environment while being proposed to. Because Aries like to be the first of everything and do thing the beginning, you can consider going to a premiere for a movie, or a new restaurant that is opening. Or you can go to whatever place that has recently opened or where most people have not yet discovered.
- Taurus – born between April 20 to May 20: The top agenda should be fun when proposing to a partner who was born as a Taurus. You can propose at a football game or a concert because music is something that Taurus enjoys as well as any social, sporting, cultural or social event.
Better still, the proposal can happen at an art gallery or a beautiful garden. What Taurus needs is to be a place that they can relax, take their sweet time, and enjoy the creativity and beauty of the experience, and it will make them happy.
- Gemini – born between May 21 and June 20: Proposing to someone who is a Gemini might be tough. They always love to be smart and love it when the ones they are dating are clever too. You will need to get creative when it comes to your proposal.
You can decide to hide your proposal in a crazy crossword puzzle as Gemini love communication as well as words. They will also appreciate a love poem that is well crafted, or in case you are too ambitious, you can consider making your proposal through composing a song. If you become creative with your proposal, your Gemini partner will ensure to tell it to all and sundry.
- Cancer – born between June 21 and July 22: Such partners love an intimate evening relaxing at home, and thus, you should consider making your proposal in the comfort of your living room. Prepare a relaxed dinner and then ensure to hide the proposal ring inside the dessert. Ensure that you don’t have any interruptions for the evening because cancers enjoy tranquility and stability in a partner. If you don’t know how to cook, you can get lessons for private cake decoration and then pop the question by writing it on top of the cake icing – will you marry me?
- Leo – born between July 23 and August 22: They are the type that adores the spotlight as well as enjoys entertainment and PDA, and thus proposing to a Leo partner on the sports game jumbotron might do the trick. They also tend to love the excitement of being proposed to at a busy casino and might take the vows there and then if need be. The Leo partner would like a significant effort from you as their partner and your ability to be able to put up a great show. You can also decide to them all that you think you adore about them before you pop the question, as an added advantage.
- Virgo – born between August 23 and September 22: Virgo partners are the type who stick to good health and wellbeing. You can book for a lovely couple’s massage or check out where you can get some private yoga lessons, and then you propose when you are both relaxed.
The Virgo partner is one who likes to be cared for and to care for, and they will appreciate such a gesture. Virgos like being there for other people at times, to their detriment, so allow them to know that you will be there always for them to care and to love.
- Libra – born between September 23 to October 22: A Libra will love it when they meet their life partner as they fall in love with love itself and always eager to share life, full of its ups and down with their partner. A place you should go proposing to your Libra partner should come during a classy event where a new attractive outfit is a requirement. Any gathering that has a variety of friends from mixed backgrounds might do the trick. Places such as a birthday party or a baby shower might work well for you.
- Scorpio – born between October 23 and November 21: Scorpio partners are the type who prefer intimate, quiet venues, especially when it comes to something such as a proposal that is very intimate. Because they are not very talkative, they might enjoy an atmosphere that tends to be relaxing but with no constant conversation required. The best is to be surrounded by fresh music at an opera, rocket concert, jazz club, or a musical at a dinner concert.
For more about zodiac signs and how they affect how you relate to your partner, especially during proposals, check out the ultimate bride’s survival guide.
Photo by Nastya Dulhiier
Photo by Artem Podrez